I'm Moving My Blog!
Hi to all you devoted readers.
This is a heads-up that my blog is moving (all the old archives are at the new blog, and here as well) -- here is the address:
www.consciousservice.org/CarolSteinel/blog
Please be sure to bookmark this (you can also get an rss feed to the new blog by clicking the RSS feed button in the address bar once you've navigated to the new blog site).
The good news is that the new site has a search feature, a cleaner and easier-to-read interface (IMO), and it's served out of my home site, which is way easier for me in terms of maintenance and control.
The bad news is, those of you who have been getting my blog posts via email through the Google group will need to check my blog on the web for a time, until I can figure out how to get this feature working fully on the new blog-server.
I do have an interesting new post up -- the promised "Dictionary" post -- so slide on over to http://www.consciousservice.org/CarolSteinel/blog, bookmark it, and read on!
Please email me or comment here with any concerns. I'm leaving this blog intact for the next three months, but I won't be adding posts here.
Thanks!
Carol


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home