Wednesday, April 05, 2006

01 02 03 04 05 06

I'm waiting, now, to hit the "publish post" button on this entry, until the computer tells me that it is actually 01 02 03 04 05 06.

I choose my computer, Emma, to be my defacto authority on this matter. She certainly does math better than I do, and I trust her to know the time of day (or night, or early morning, whateer this actually is).

I'm tempted to rouse my household for this moment, but I think that I will leave them to blessed sleep or blessed wakefulness, and entertain this particular time demon on my own.

I mean it. I'm going to hit the button right at 1:02:03 04/05/06 -- although that will not be what shows on the post, because the post will be time stamped when I created it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Subscribe to my blog
by email or RSS
Visit my site for Instructions

Subscribe right now by visiting
Google Groups (Email Subscription)
OR add me to your RSS Feed.