Sunday Projects
I needed to back up my blog anyway, so I spent pretty much this whole Sunday creating a chronological archive of my blog entries. (Cause I didn't have anything else to do? Well . . . No.)
One of the things I don't like about most blog software is that the posts are arranged with the most recent topic at the top of the page, which makes a whole lot of sense if you are keeping up with a blog, but is a real drag if you want to read the posts in chronological order from first to last, especially if the blogger is detailing the progression of their life process.
So, for anyone who is reading this who wants to catch up on posts they missed, or wants to re-read old stuff in order, you can go to this link: http://www.cosmiclaugh.com/Blog/MyBlogIndex.htm
and get a big old snoot-full of my blogful wanderings.
I'll be posting tomorrow at length. You can read up while you're waiting.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home