Sunday, May 07, 2006

Promises, promises

I've been working on an entry for today that is giving me some thorny, thoughtful quandaries.

I'm not done with it yet -- still, I want to honor my commitment to myself to blog every day.

So, I will give here only a small report of the day, and continue thinking thoroughly through the issue I've been pondering before I post about it (interestingly, and not surprisingly, Carruch's instruction to us during last week's "Doing the Do" class was to think something completely through).

Today, I did many hours of work on the website and this month's newsletter.

This evening, I sat outside in the dusk and didn't even notice the young raccoon who practically walked up to me to see what I was, until he/she was within a few feet of me. I think that we startled each other.

The day drifted by as a Sunday ought -- placid and full of tiny events that I probably won't recall with any clarity unless someone reminds me of them.

I'm pleasantly tired and heading for bed now, which seems to me, right now, an ideal sort of human experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Subscribe to my blog
by email or RSS
Visit my site for Instructions

Subscribe right now by visiting
Google Groups (Email Subscription)
OR add me to your RSS Feed.